Why do straight men fear gay men. Why is it that straight men are so fearful of homosexual men? Where does this fear originate?
Homophobia is by its very definition a “fear of homosexuality”. The hatred of homosexuality just comes naturally to many in the straight community; in fact, it is damn near a requirement for baptism in many an evangelical Christian church.
My personal opinion on what this fear of homosexuality boils down to is men do not want to be treated like women!
Holy shit! Can this possibly be fucking true? Let us look a little at the history of men treating women badly:
For millennia, women have had to fear the men in their lives. It took until last year that Saudi Arabia made domestic violence against women a crime. In the 19th century, American women were considered the property of their fathers and then their husbands. It took until the 20th Century for women were given the right to vote. Women were not given the right to the control over their own bodies until only a few short decades ago. Women have always had to fear the men, not only strangers, but the very men in this lives.
Young women attending university are forced into the humiliation of attending seminars on “how not to be raped”, while on campus. Where are the seminars humiliating young men, while educating them on “why men shouldn’t rape their female classmates”? It is so abso-fucking-lutely infuriating that men are given a slap on the wrist for raping women, while the women they violently rape are subjected to the ultimate humiliation: they are blamed for their own rape.
Just because a man has an engorged cock just not justify its use. Men need to be made aware that “blue balls” is not a terminal condition. You will survive!
Just women have many a reasons to fear men, even in the most seemingly benign setting:
- Any woman has been subjected to annoying catcalls from passing motorists.
- Any woman, out at a bar with her girlfriends, have been subjected to the unwanted advances of increasing intoxicated men.
- Any woman has gone to work in fear of being sexual harassed by her boss or even fellow co-workers.
- Any woman has to fear being raped while walking down the street, sleeping peacefully in their own bed, or attending a seemingly innocuous party.
What straight men fear is being treated by gay men the same way they have treat women. It is the most misogynistic of men that are the most homophobic. If homosexuals become increasingly open about their sexuality, for the first time in human history, straight men will be increasingly afraid of…
- Being subjected to annoying catcalls from passing homosexual motorists.
- Being subjected, while out at a bar with friends, to the unwanted advances of increasing intoxicated homosexual men.
- Going to work in fear of being sexual harassed by his homosexual boss or even homosexual co-workers.
- Being raped while walking down the street, sleeping peacefully in their own bed, or attending a seemingly innocuous party.
Perhaps, one day, universities will force freshmen men into attending seminars on “how not to make themselves attractive to homosexual men” and “how not to be raped at a homosexual fraternity party”.
A word to straight men: treat women as you would want to be treated by homosexual men (Mark 12:31)
A word to homosexual men: let the raping begin!*
*Please, don’t. I do not want to be sued or arrested for inciting a riot.